Supporting EYES through memberships ensures that early years educators are kept informed with the latest news, resources and events impacting upon the profession.
- Priority invitation / placement at professional development events including the EYES Conference
- Discounts at professional development events including the EYES Conference
- Discounts at Business Partners’ outlets
- Voting rights for EYES office bearers
- Opportunity to apply for an EYES Grant
- Opportunity to apply for the Vi Galatis Scholarship award
- Representation on your behalf in a range of issues and government initiatives affecting Early Childhood Professionals in Western Australia
- Access to professional support from early childhood peers
- Have your say about early childhood education on our forum or facebook page.
$20 per annum (inc GST)
Memberships are valid from July 1st to June 30th the following year and are tax deductible.
For membership enquiries email@example.com