- Jan Collier, Gwynne Park Education Support Centre $1000 to purchase outdoor play equipment. Jan teaches Kindy and Pre primary students with Autism and Developmental Delays, in an intensive early intervention centre.
- Kerryn James Quinns Baptist College, Kerryn had for some time been considering ways of enhancing the language development among her students and decided to introduce a ‘Home Reading Program’ based on PLD’s 4 and 5 Year Old Comprehension Questions. She was granted $1000 towards her program. To read more......
- Kath Comber, Burrenduh P.S. $300 for the purchase of a play parachute to enhance learning across the curriculum.
- Heather Kerr, Mount Hawthorn P.S. $177 to purchase materials for students to create stepping stones that will be a feature of a redesigned outdoor area. Read more.....
- Alison Seymour, Roseworth P.S. $1000 to create a children's garden.
- Celia Elissegaray, Hollywood P.S $1000 to evaluate the feasability of a whole school milk programme.
- Shirley Houston, St Steven's School, Greenwood, $930 to establish a Primary Movement Program.
- Vanessa Alaniz, Sacred Heart Thornlie, $1000 to establish a recycling centre of clean and safe waste from industry.
- Jan Collier, Gwynn Park Education Support Centre, $1000 to set up an oral language trolley.
- Heather Kerr, Mt Hawthorn Primary, $800 to create a series of science crates inspired by the science component of the Australian curriculum.
- Cordelia Nicholas, Xavier Primary School, $200.00 PMP equipment
- Kath Comber, Burrendah Primary School, $320.00 Butterfly kit and camera
- Michelle Sullivan, Holly wood Primary School, $500.00 Children’s garden
- Sue Frazer, Ashfield Primary School, $600 Orff music programme and sets of musical instruments
- Deb Bolton, Carmel Primary School, $1,000 purchase outdoor games and programme to integrate ECE and older students in social play
- Mary Riley, Baldivis Primary School, $350/450 Kindy cafe
- Susan Ashworth, Waggerkine Primary School, $500 set of big books The New Joy Cowley Collection