The best places to start are ideas that arise from a specific passion, interest, obvious need or area of weakness in your classroom or community. For inspiration talk to fellow teachers, administrators, parents and community members. Have a clear goal of what you want to achieve and you may like to name the project/idea, as this will help to personalise it. Consider undertaking some research to support your application.
To access the form, login your EYES username and password.
For queries regarding your membership contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for 2016 must be submitted by April 29th, 2016.
Criteria for Grant Selection
- Applicants must be an EYES member and for grants of over $500 you are required to have been a financial member for at least twelve months.
- Grant application form to be completed and forwarded to EYES electronically. Complete the online form.
- Successful Grant applicants are required to provide an electronic version of their application, for publication on the EYES website and inclusion on the EYES page of the ECTA magazine. We can assist you with the presentation if necessary.
A Grant selection committee comprising of EYES members will consider all applications. Assistance in writing your application is available by contacting email@example.com
Requirements of successful Grant recipients
- Prepare a synopsis of the project/activity undertaken, suitable for publication on the EYES website and affiliated EYES publications.
EYES encourages successful applicants to be available for follow-up in the future.
How do I apply for a Grant?
- Complete all sections of the application form.
- Get your Principal to co-sign the Grant Contract Agreement.
- Submit your completed application online.